Executive Assistant (m/w/d), Fashion
- Support the CEO in all strategic and operational matters of the international business
- Exciting role with 360 degree perspective across the business
- Conducting analyses, research and presentations for the CEO
- Facilitating decision-making processes and their internal and external communication as well as taking over and managing special projects, task forces and ad-hoc work for the CEO.
- Dynamic, highly engaged and international working culture.
Our client, located in the international business city of Duesseldorf - is one of the market leaders in the private label and retail brand segment of the fashion industry. It designs and produces worldwide for big players in the fashion market. A company with short lines to all managers, flat hierarchies and fast implementation. The work takes place in modern, tastefully designed rooms. Free drinks are given.
- Supporting the CEO in all strategic and operational matters of the international business
- Carrying out research and analyses on discussed issues and preparing the results in evaluations, statistics and/or calculations, summarising and presenting research results in well-founded presentations, internally and/or, if necessary, also externally to clients
- Preparation of CEO meetings with agenda, required documents and briefings and strong understanding of the issues
- Setting up and coordinating the implementation of internal decision-making processes at top management level, preparing the necessary documents (e.g. decision papers, evaluation papers)
- Supporting the further development of the business strategy, new business models and growth
- well-versed contact person internally and externally, building professional relationships with clients
- Set up and maintain databases for the CEO as required
- Above-average degree in business administration, preferably also MBA degree
- Initial work experience in a numbers and performance-oriented environment, e.g. in a management consulting firm
- Affinity for researching and reading data reports, quickly preparing data, analysing and evaluating it. Ability to make initial suggestions for business decisions and/or improvement of internal processes
- Ability to think and work strategically and tactically
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to take notes
- Very good communication and argumentation skills, written and oral, in both English and German
- Familiar with working in an international environment with diverse cultures
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent technical IT skills in MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint); confidence in using systems and programmes and spreadsheets
- Work experience: 2 + year
- Language skills: Fluency in English and German.
- a challenging job in a fast growing market segment
- a direct reporting line to the management
- An attractive/appealing working atmosphere, corresponding to the great level of responsibility
Contact and further information
Can you imagine helping to shape the future of our client as part of a strong team?
Sind Sie mutig. echt. anders?
Then we look forward to getting to know you better.
Please send us your documents via the braveheads career portal, including details of your salary level and earliest possible starting date.
We will contact you as soon as possible.