Wholesale Director EMEA + Asia Luxury Fashion m/f/d
- Famous Global Player in Luxury Fashion segment in the middle of Europe
- Dynamic, employee supporting corporate culture
- Strong enough to push the successful international strategy in own retail, e-commerce und wholesale in difficult times
- A position, you can move things forward with passion and engagement
- Enjoying oneself to think „OUT OF THE BOX“ and act innovative
GOAL OF THIS POSITION
- Responsible for developing, further developing and growing adequate distribution in Europe, Asia, and the Middle East both on/off-line
- Performing all organizational tasks for planning the sales season, customer care and HR Management
- Responsible for the appearance and presentation of the collections at the points of Sale
- Leading the sales team with 4 employees
- Maintaining and further developing the existing customer base with various business models (wholesale, concession, JV)
- Acquiring new customers in the above-stated markets
- Developing strategies to support success growth: real estate, sales team, marketing,
- online-off line, etc
- Planning and organizing the various trade fairs
- Instructing and leading temporary employees during the sales season
- Manage and monitor orders, sales and shipments to customers finding ways to expedite/improve delivery lead times
- Proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well across wide spectrum of tasks, from the strategic to the tactical
- A natural collaborator and consensus builder; works well with many groups/personalities’ styles
- Like to deliver results and make an impact on an organization; strongly dislike bureaucracy and politics
- Strong merchandising/visual background, preferably with a high-end luxury brand
- Possesses inherent respect for Brand
- Comprehensive wholesale experience with adequate training and advanced training and corresponding proof of qualifications
- Strong wholesale relationships within the markets
- Retail experience an advantage
- Several years’ well-founded experience in the luxury clothing market segment
- Exceptional product affinity
- Languages: German and English, written and spoken, French and Italian an advantage
- Leadership experience
- Highly independent, transparent working methods
- Key competences: communicative, discreet, flexible, team player, courteous manners, entrepreneurial thinking and doing
Creativity & Initiative: demonstrate creativity & originality in your work and have the personal drive and initiative to bring about change and help drive the business forward.
In summary: Fun and passion for what you do!
Remuneration: commensurate with the responsibility of the position
Can you imagine being an very important part of this company as a Wholesale Director m/f/d?
Are you courageous. real. different?
Then we look forward to a personal exchange with you!
Contact and more information
Herr Detlev Rauch
Alte Kalkumer Straße 49
Telefon: +49 160 98954976
Scannen Sie den QR-Code mit Ihrem Smartphone, um die Stelle online anzuzeigen.